Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express

1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 3 months ago #53148

I am restoring a 1957 Sports-Kraft "Habana Express" and looking for original or restoration pics of the boat for a guideline for my restoration. Any and all help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 3 months ago #53218

Not much out there besides some ads at The Classic Boathouse and this one in an old forum post:

www.fiberglassics.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1675&p=8037&hilit=Sports+Kraft#p8037

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 3 months ago #53296

I found some pics of a Habana Express that was available in Oklahoma years ago. Also some pics from a couple Sports-Kraft ads, 1957/58. I hope they are of some help.

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 2 months ago #54902

Hi I also have a sports-kraft but not sure of year or model if you find any info please let me know. Thanks
Attachments:

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 2 months ago #54917

Two other examples of your model have turned up as to my knowledge and both were advertised as 1959's. Photos can be found at the Classic Boat House ( theclassicboathouse.com/galleryaluminum.html ), and below I attached a few more of the blue and white boat from the original ebay listing.

We have the model information from 1959 to 1960 for Sports Kraft from a 1962 Red Book price guide:
Attachments:

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 2 months ago #54936

Hi thanks for the info. I could not find a vin# on the boat anywhere for even a clue of the year. I was thinking early 60s so 59 fits good. I plan to restore the boat next winter and pull it behind my 61 corvair van that I am currently restoring. This site is a very good resource Thanks........Dan

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 12 years 2 months ago #54953

Your welcome, please keep us posted of your progress. Sounds like a great project.

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 11 years 11 months ago #60807

crazy!! i just purchased this exact boat. theclassicboathouse.com/sportkraft59.html I'm trying to find any and all info I can. I will share anything i find. If yo know of any sources please fill me in

Re:1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 11 years 11 months ago #60808

1957 Sports-Kraft Habana Express 5 years 8 months ago #137139

Gentlemen,
My father-in-law gave my wife his boat a couple of years ago. I'm just now getting a chance to do research on it and after pouring over the internet for hours, I came across this blog. I know that it's a long shot because y'all posted 6 1/2 years ago but I figured I'd try since I thought our boat might be the last of its kind. My email is my username; please feel free to reach out so we can share information.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7152 guests and no members online