Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
An opportunity for members of the FiberGlassics community to exchange thoughts and ideas with the Antique and Classic Boat Society.
The ACBS is committed to the preservation and restoration of all classic boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ACBS Annual Meeting and International Boat Show

ACBS Annual Meeting and International Boat Show 6 months 1 week ago #136249

• Dan@acbs
  • Dan@acbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
For more information, please visit Boat the Blue

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ACBS Annual Meeting and International Boat Show 3 months 2 weeks ago #137179

I'll be at the Boat the Blue annual ACBS meeting and boat show in Port Huron next month with Little Blue. If anyone is there, please come to the Marque Club meeting at 4:30-6:00 PM in the Blue Water Convention Center. It's not on the schedule, but we plan to have a meeting to discuss ways for the various marque clubs, ACBS and AOMCI to partner more together, with the goal to grow the hobby. There will be snacks and beverages, paid for by ACBS. If you plan to be there, let me know, so we have enough food and drink. Also, call or text me if you are up there. Would love to meet and talk to anyone there. I'm 6' 4" and wear glasses with Transitions, so if it's at all sunny, they will be dark. Likely will be wearing shorts. My cell phone will be in my pocket and my cell phone number is the one published in the ACBS and AOMCI directories. My name is Dave Nau.

Dave Nau - 1966 MFG Niagara with 1963 Mercury 350 (35hp) outboard and 1966 Tee Nee trailer. Second boat is a 1962 MFG Edinboro with a 1984 Evinrude 70hp and Holsclaw trailer.

ACBS Annual Meeting and International Boat Show 2 months 1 week ago #137587

The marque club meeting has been moved to the lobby of the DoubleTree near the elevators at 4:30PM, Thursday, 9/13/2018.

Dave Nau - 1966 MFG Niagara with 1963 Mercury 350 (35hp) outboard and 1966 Tee Nee trailer. Second boat is a 1962 MFG Edinboro with a 1984 Evinrude 70hp and Holsclaw trailer.

ACBS Annual Meeting and International Boat Show 2 months 6 days ago #137646

See my post in the Main Forum area on the show.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

FG Login

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

O Johnson 3 blade Prop
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

O Johnson  3 blade Prop
11-21-2018

Shell Lake President boat for sale
( / Boats)